Let’s face it; our cars are prone to spills, dust, messes, stains, mud and all manner of sticky substances. Especially if you have kids, keeping your car free from any dirt is a pipe dream. Due to our busy schedules, popping into a car wash every day is next to impossible. But do you have to drive around in a dirty and messy car all day due to an endless to do list? No. With a car vacuum cleaner you can quickly suck out all the dirt particles in minutes.
Car vacuum cleaners are designed to help you retain the value of your automobile by efficiently getting rid of all the dirt that can’t even be seen by the naked eye. The best thing about these cleaners is that they are mobile (see our best list for handheld vacuums) and easily portable so you can clean out a mess immediately it occurs. They are simple to use and you don’t need any special training to use them.
But how so you pick the ideal vacuum cleaner for your car? There’s a couple of factors that you need to keep in mind before adding that appliance to your shopping cart. We have searched far and wide to bring you some of the best car vacuum cleaners available in the market that will ensure that your car remains spotless and squeaky clean.
Top 10 Car Vacuum Cleaners of 2019 Reviewed
- Top 10 Car Vacuum Cleaners of 2019 Reviewed
- 1. VacLife Handheld Vacuum
- 2. HOTOR 5th Gen Car Vacuum Cleaner
- 3. ThisWorx for TWC-01 Car Vacuum
- 4. BLACK+DECKER Dustbuster Cordless Vacuum
- 5. LOZAYI Car Vacuum Cleaner
- 6. RYTEK Car Vacuum Cleaner
- 7. BISSELL AutoMate Car Vacuum Cleaner
- 8. Reserwa 5th Gen Car Vacuum
- 9. BLACK+DECKER Flex Car Vacuum
- 10. Baronage Car Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Car Vacuum Cleaner Buying Guide
1. VacLife Handheld VacuumBest LED Light Car Vacuum Cleaner
Say goodbye to stains and stubborn dirt particles in your car with this cordless handheld car vacuum cleaner from VacLife. It’s loaded with a powerful motor that gives it strong suction that can pick up even hair and dust particles. For diversity, the vacuum cleaner comes with 3 different nozzles to meet your diverse cleaning requirements. Since it’s cordless, you can take it with you everywhere you go.
Better yet, it can quickly clean hard to reach areas in your car and the LED light allows you enough brightness to clean even in darkness. It comes with a durable HEPA filter which is easy to clean and maintain. The detachable dust cup ensures that you can easily collect and dump dirt. It’s powered by a long lasting battery which takes about 4 hours to fully charge and can provide you with 30 minutes of cleaning when fully charged.
- Reaches even blind spots
- Durable HEPA filter
- Fast charging
- Not for heavy duty use
- Short cleaning window
- Some of the tools are unnecessary
2. HOTOR 5th Gen Car Vacuum CleanerBest LED Light Car Vacuum Cleaner
Keep your car neat and free from dirt with the HOTOR handheld vacuum cleaner that is fast and efficient in cleaning. It’s light in weight and comes with highly stable motor with apowerful suction that is great for cleaning your car’s interior. The new model comes with two stainless steel HEPA filter made using innovative technology that are easy to clean and last for long. It’s also fitted with a minimalist LED light that allows you to clean even in darkness.
The detachable dust cup allows to quickly empty any dirt collected. It boasts of versatile attachments and includes an innovative shield design. Features a 16.4 feet cord to allow you easy plug in to a power source. You also get an improved carrying bag for easy storage and portability.
- Minimalist LED light
- Comes with a carrying bag
- 2 stainless steel HEPA filters
- Not cordless
- Suction not great on too much dirt
- May clog easily
3. ThisWorx for TWC-01 Car VacuumBest Motor Powered Car Vacuum Cleaner
The TWC-01 Car Vacuum lets you clean like a pro while saving you money and time with its 106W motor that provides you with great suction for your car cleaning needs. It also has metal turbine that ensures you don’t leave any particle behind. It also features a 16 feet power cord that lets you reach all corners of your car.
It also has a long hose that’s compatible with majority of the nozzles in the market. It also features a brush nozzle that lets you pick up even pet hair. It also has a HEPA filter and a small cleaning brush. You also get a carry bag for easy portability and storage.
- Powerful motor
- Brush nozzle
- Metal turbine with great suction
- Limited plug in options
- Weak suction
- Filter easily clogs
4. BLACK+DECKER Dustbuster Cordless VacuumBest Smart Charged Car Vacuum Cleaner
Just like the name, this Dustbuster Cordless Vacuum will get rid of dust and any other dirt particles in a quick and efficient manner. The gadget is powered by a superior Lithium battery that can hold charge for an extended period of up to 18 months. It has a suction power of 15.2AW that’s adequate for a simple car clean up at home. The oversized dustbowl has a capacity of 20.6 Oz.
It also uses smart charge technology that consumes 50% less energy with a maximum voltage of 16V. It utilizes cyclonic movement to suck up all the dust and dirt keeping the filter clean and free from clogging. The nozzle also rotates which allows you to use it for a variety of cleaning applications and has a clear dirt bowl to quickly see the amount of dirt collected. It also comes with a detailed manual that gives the technical specifications of the vacuum cleaner.
- Superior charging technology
- Oversized dirt bowl
- Rotating nozzle
- Charging can only be done horizontally
- Hard to find a replacement battery
- Not for heavy duty cleaning
5. LOZAYI Car Vacuum CleanerBest Suction Power Car Vacuum Cleaner
Car vacuum cleaning doesn’t get better than this. The LOZAYI car vacuum cleaner comes with a superior suction power of 5000PA which sucks out all the dirt with minimal noise of under 75 decibels. It boasts of a 100W motor that provides the necessary power to suck out the dirt. It’s cordless making portable and easy to use everywhere you go.
The vacuum cleaner also comes with a high grade HEPA filter and boasts of 360 degree cyclone technology that quickly separates the air and preventing the filter from clogging. A 16.4 feet cord is also available to let you clean hard to reach areas. The light and portable handheld vacuum cleaner comes with a carrying bag for easy storage and mobility. It’s also equipped with three nozzles; hose, crack and brushes which helps cater for a variety of cleaning needs.
- Comes with three nozzles
- Comes with HEPA filter
- 360 degree cyclone technology
- Complaints of a weak suction
- Clogs easily
- No air outlet
6. RYTEK Car Vacuum CleanerBest Multifunctional Vacuum Cleaner
If you are looking for a multi functional car vacuum cleaner, then this appliance from RYTEK is a great choice. It has an extra powerful suction with a 120W motor which will suck out all the dirt. The handheld vacuum cleaner is lightweight and can be carried around conveniently. It comes with a lengthy cord measuring 5 meters which helps reach all the areas.
The cleaner comes with three attachments; a brush, long soft tube and a long mouth that helps clean your car in a variety of ways. You will also get a carrying case with each vacuum cleaner for easy storage and transportation.
- Comes with a carrying bag
- Three attachments
- Buggy bag for easy storage
- Reduced mobility due to cord
- Fuse is weak
- Reduced suction
7. BISSELL AutoMate Car Vacuum CleanerBest Long Lasting Battery Car Vacuum Cleaner
Powered by a 14V Lithium battery ion battery, the Automate will provide you with prolonged service. It features a motorized brush tool which helps remove any stubborn dirt and pet hair. The LED crevice device helps illuminate hard to see areas which makes cleaning easy.
The crevice tool also helps clean hard to reach areas. It also has a large dirt bowl which holds more dirt and it’s also easy to empty. The vacuum cleaner also boasts of a triple level filtration which helps improve cleaning performance.
- Triple level filtration
- Motorized brush tool
- LED illuminating device
- Doesn’t come with a carrying case
- Quite expensive
- Cord is short
8. Reserwa 5th Gen Car VacuumBest Accessorized Car Vacuum Cleaner
If you need to upgrade to a more powerful car vacuum cleaner with greater suction power, then the Reserwa 5th Generation Car Vacuum is a great pick. The upgraded version comes with 4500 PA suction power which efficiently picks up dirt weighing up to 16Oz. The vacuum cleaner supports both wet and dry cleaning which makes it great for cleaning even spills in your car. It comes with three cleaning attachments which provides you with a variety of cleaning options including a brush that helps pick up pet hair.
It also operates at minimum noise levels of 75 decibels. It’s easy to maintain and the filter is easy to clean. It also comes with a carrying bag which helps with storage and easy transportation. The vacuum is light in weight and portable
- Upgraded powerful suction
- Both wet and dry cleaning applications
- Low noise level
- Filter requires constant washing
- Not great with picking small items
- Doesn’t have a light
9. BLACK+DECKER Flex Car VacuumBest Motor Car Vacuum Cleaner
The BLACK+DECKER car vacuum is great for your car and will ensure that you it can remain clean even when you are on the move. It boasts of a ‘motor in the filter’ patented technology which makes the vacuum cleaner compact with superior cleaning ability. It comes with a 12V adapter that easily fits in the cigarette socket lighter which helps make cleaning and charging convenient. It also has a sizeable dirt bowl with a capacity of 19 ounces.
The vacuum cleaner also has cyclone action which helps spin the dirt away from the filter thereby maintaining ultimate suction power. Other components include a 4 feet flexible hose and a 2 in 1 brush. It’s great for cleaning up dust, dirt and other unwanted particles.
- Adapter fits in the cigarette lighter socket
- Patented ‘motor in the filter’ technology
- Cyclone movement for ultimate suction power
- Reduced suction power
- Cord reduces mobility
- Cord doesn’t have a wrap
10. Baronage Car Vacuum CleanerBest Professional Car Vacuum Cleaner
You don’t need to go to a professional car wash to keep your car clean when you have the Baronage car vacuum cleaner. It boasts of a powerful suction that helps pick up all the dirt and keep your interior clean. It also comes with a variety of accessories which give you options when cleaning your car. The 16.4 feet long cord allows you clean even hard to reach areas in your car. The handheld car vacuum is easy to use and comes with a carrying bag for easy storage. You also get a one year warranty on purchasing this product.
- Multifunctional accessories
- Long cord
- Comes with a carrying bag
- No LED light
- Doesn’t clean out big particles
- May take time to clean whole car
Best Car Vacuum Cleaner Buying Guide
Cars are prone to spills, dust and all manner of dirt especially those with bright interiors. Neglecting your car in terms of cleanliness and hygiene may cause rapid depreciation in its value. Harmful bacteria may also build up in your car’s blind spot. It’s therefore important to clean your car as often as you can.
However, getting time to go for professional car wash services may prove difficult and the cost of a thorough interior wash may also be quite hefty. One appliance that can save you time and money is a handheld car vacuum cleaner. These appliances are designed for a quick clean up and can easily maneuver your car’s interior allowing you to reach even hidden areas.
Types of Car Vacuum Cleaners
There are basically two types of vacuum cleaners;
- Corded – Just like the name, these come with a cord that you plug into a power outlet. The great thing about them is that they have more suction power but need a power outlet to operate.
- Cordless – Comes with a rechargeable battery and have better mobility since you aren’t restricted by a power cord. When buying one, go for a product with a battery indicator so that you can know when the battery is running low.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Car Vacuum Cleaner
- Tank Capacity – When cleaning, you are likely to collect a lot of dirt which fills up quickly in the dirt bowl and may end up clogging the filter. It’s important to have a large dirt tank to avoid constant emptying. Better yet, the bowl can be clear or translucent so that you can monitor when it’s almost filling up.
- Suction Power– You will want to go for a vacuum cleaner that has adequate suction power to suck out all the dirt without much hustle. The suction power is measured in amperes (corded models) and volts (cordless models). For best results go for 7 amps or above 15 volts.
- Filter – With a good filter, you can easily pick up even the smallest dirt particles and dust. A HEPA filter is one of the best performing filters that is currently available in the market.
- Wet-dry Capability – While most vacuum cleaners can easily pick up dirt and dust particles, not all can clean wet dirt caused by spills.
- Accessories – There are tonnes of other features that come with a car vacuum cleaner that ensure you have a smooth cleaning experience such as an extended cable to help reach all areas and a brush to help clean the interior.
With a handy car vacuum cleaner, your automobile doesn’t need to remain dirty and full of smudges. We hope that this review has shed light on some of the best car vacuum cleaners in the market that will leave your car sparkling clean.