Hands are some of the most used part in the human body and are prone to serious fatigue. Having achy joints and muscles on your hands can impede your work efficiency and cause pain which can be uncomfortable. We often forget to pamper our hands when we go for a spa day where the rest of the body gets totally spoilt. However, our hands also need to be pampered and investing in a hand massager will bring relief to any pain in the hands and leave them ready to keep working.
Hand massagers are specially designed to pamper every part of your hand and work on the fingers and knuckles to ensure total relaxation. The massager helps get rid of any knots and also ensure there’s no or reduced inflammation on your hands. These handeld massagers are convenient to use and save you money and time of visiting a professional massage parlor.
Getting the ideal hand massager doesn’t have to be a daunting task. We have compiled a comprehensive review of some of the best hand massagers available in the market that will leave your hands pampered and ready to tackle all the day’s tasks. Let’s explore.
Top 10 Massagers for Hands of 2019 Reviewed
- Top 10 Massagers for Hands of 2019 Reviewed
- 1. Breo iPalm520 Electric Acupressure Palm Hand Massage
- 2. TimTam Power Massager v1.5 Hand Held Muscle Massager
- 3. uKnead uPalm Electric Accupressure Hand Massager
- 4. Lunix LX3 Cordless Electric Hand Massager
- 5. Breo iPalm520s Electric Acupressure Hand Palm Massager
- 6. RENPHO Rechargeable Hand Held Deep Tissue Massager
- 7. Daiwa Felicity Hand Massagers
- 8. PUREWAVE™ CM-07 Hand Massager
- 9. Wahl Deep Tissue Percussion Therapeutic Handheld Massager
- 10. Sharper Image Hand Compression Vibrating Hand Massager
- Best Hand Massager Buying Guide
1. Breo iPalm520 Electric Acupressure Palm Hand MassageBest for Palm Massages
Get your palms massaged and feeling refreshed using this machine that uses traditional Chinese medical science that adopts air pressure and compresses hot air to pamper your hands. The cordless massager soothes the hands and fingers from the top to the bottom for that relaxing feeling. The built in pressure inflates and deflates on all the sides of your hands and applies three pressure styles; hard, medium and cycle. The pressing helps stimulate the muscles comfortably and help improve blood circulation.
The 42 degree heat compression helps keep your hands warm and moist prevent dryness and dehydration. It has a red deflator button that helps reduce pressure to a tolerable level during a massage. It also has an LCD display that shows the timer of 5/10/15 minutes, the heating mode and pressure mode allowing you easy control of the device. It also comes with multiple power options of 4 AAA batteries or a DC adaptor.
- Waving air pressure for great massage
- LCD display
- Red button to help deflate pressure
- The thin gloves are unnecessary
- Can build up a lot of pressure
- Manual deflation of pressure
2. TimTam Power Massager v1.5 Hand Held Muscle MassagerBest Handheld Massager
For deep tissue massage on your hands you can invest in this hand held massager expertly breaks downs knots and releases lactic acid which brings relieve to your hands. It comes with a 90 degree articulating head which provides more options to hit different points on the hand or any other part of the body. It generates an average of 2000 strokes as a minute which will sizzle every inch of your hands.
The hand held massager comes with a patent pending threaded shaft that helps improve performance and increases durability. It comes complete with 12V Lithium ion battery, a charger and a carrying case. This massager is great for chronic pain and those recovering from serious hand injuries.
- 90 degree articulation head
- High quality and durable threaded shaft
- Generates 2000 strokes per minute
- Too loud
- Batteries run out fast
- Slow to charge
3. uKnead uPalm Electric Accupressure Hand MassagerBest for Accupressure Massages
Bring instant relief to sore and fatigued hands by placing them inside the uPalm Hand massager from uKnead. It’s ergonomically designed to envelop the entire hand where it provides effective compression therapy. It also provides heat therapy where the gentle heating helps promote blood circulation and ease any swelling on your hands. The massager has sequential pulsation cells that help to rhythmically pressurize the whole hand starting from the wrist to the palms and fingers.
The massager is specially designed to alleviate arthritis pain as well as minimize numbness and stiffness. Better yet, you can personalize your massage by setting three pressure programs with three intensity levels. The massager has been created after thorough research on effective ways to manage hand pain.
- Well researched pain relief
- Rhythmic pressurizing of the entire hand
- Gentle heating for better blood circulation
- Heat mode may spoil in a sort time
- May leave marks on the hands
- Low heat
4. Lunix LX3 Cordless Electric Hand MassagerBest for Kneading Massages
Let your hands relax and relieve them some of that pain with this innovative Lunix LX3 hand massager. It boasts of 6 pressure points that is among the most in the market. The intuitive display allows you to set six different program modes that will cater to your hands’ needs. It also two vibration modes and 1 heat mode that takes about ten minutes to fully heat up. The ergonomic design helps with the distribution of acupuncture points which meet the structure of your hand.
Included in the package is a finger massager that helps with blood circulation on each finger and help relieve any pain present. The finger massager uses a rolling technique to relax your fingers. There’s also a user manual with detailed instructions on how to operate the device. It also includes a USB charger for easy connectivity.
- 6 pressure points
- 6 program modes and two vibration modes
- Includes a finger massager
- Takes time to heat up
- May leave marks for up to 30 minutes after a massage
- Manual is only available on request
5. Breo iPalm520s Electric Acupressure Hand Palm MassagerBest for Improved Blood Circulation
The product concept is based on traditional Chinese medical science using the Medipoint Acupuncture theory that helps relieve any aches leading to healthy hands. The product boasts of four pressure cycles; hard, medium, medium and soft. The waving pressure technique allows the air bags to inflate and deflate stimulating your palms and leading to improved blood circulation. The technique gets rid of numbness, soreness and any fatigue.
The 42 degree heat compression keeps your hands warm and provides moisture which prevents roughness and dehydration even in dry weather. It also features a humanized deflator that allows you to customize the pressure to suit your tolerance level. The hand massager is portable and cordless powered by long lasting AAA batteries. It also has beautiful and modern design that makes for a great gift pack.
- Four pressure cycles
- Inflates and deflates for better blood circulation
- Humanized pressure deflator
- Have to release pressure manually
- One may experience a squeezing sensation
- Pressure can be quite harsh
6. RENPHO Rechargeable Hand Held Deep Tissue MassagerBest for Deep Tissue Massage
The RENPHO Percussion Electric Massager is just what you need to relieve that fatigue and pamper those hands. It boasts of a powerful motor that generates 3,600 pulses each minute which allows for deep tissue massage. It has a cordless design that allows you to carry it everywhere without the need to plug it into a power outlet. The built in Lithium ion battery has a capacity of 2,600 mAh and can last for up to four hours.
It’s made of high quality ABS plastic with an ergonomic design that fits nicely on your hands. For safety, the massager automatically switches off to prevent overheating. It boasts of five massage heads that provide with a wide range of massage options. The three intensive heads are designed to get all the painful points sorted efficiently. The hand massager is easy to use with an on and off button and a long handle for easy movement.
- Extended battery life
- Safety auto shut off feature
- Four pressure strengths
- The charging system needs improvement
- May have a high pitched sound
- Could have better materials
7. Daiwa Felicity Hand MassagersBest Air Compression Massager
Pamper your hands with the Daiwa Acu Palm Hand Massager that uses air compression technology that helps get rid of cramps and soothes any pain. It boasts of three massage modes; refresh, recover and relax. Refresh mode helps pamper the hand and fingers to prevent cramping. Recover mode helps get rid of soreness and any nerve pain to help the wrists recover. Relax mode uses kneading technique for total hand relaxation.
For added safety the hand massager includes an emergency release valve incase the device suddenly malfunctions. It also has a finger window for large hands. The cordless hand massager has a Lithium ion battery that can be recharged using a USB cable and an AC adapter. It also features an elegant black pearl outer casing with an easy to operate panel.
- Three massage modes
- Safety emergency release valve
- Window for larger hands
- Massaging technique needs improvement
- Doesn’t provide enough heat
- Squeezes your hands
8. PUREWAVE™ CM-07 Hand MassagerBest Dual Motor Hand Massager
Used by professionals, the hand massager has dual motors that help get rid of any knots and release muscle cramps. It’s cordless and provides a soothing micro vibration technique. It also comes with multiple attachments that will provide a wide variety of massages. The ergonomic design has a powerful percussion with a slight curve that makes movement easy. It helps improve blood circulation and is used by therapists to help speed up recovery.
- Provides deep tissue massage
- Powerful percussion design
- Multiple attachments
- Quite pricey
- Doesn’t hold charge for long
- Loud vibration
9. Wahl Deep Tissue Percussion Therapeutic Handheld MassagerBest for Painful Joints
The Wahl 4290-300 Hand Massager provide your hands with therapeutic massage which helps relieve everyday fatigue get rid of pain quickly. You can choose between deep or light massage by picking any of the four attachment heads which target pain. The massager can deliver up to 3,350 pulses each minute which helps provide deep tissue massage. The four flex massager head has fingerlike nodes that help feel like actual human hands are massaging you.
- Four massage head attachments
- Provides deep tissue massage
- Targeted pain relief
- May have a weak construction
- Corded design reduces mobility
- Loud vibration
10. Sharper Image Hand Compression Vibrating Hand MassagerBest Hand Compression Massager
Using a combination of vibration and air pressure inspired by reflexology, this hand compression massager will help bring relief to any tired hands. The exterior is masterly crafted with a quality leather exterior while the inside contains a padded interior which provides you with maximum comfort. The top has a fancy control panel with an on/off button for easy operation and the option to choose between vibration and air pressure mode.
- Simple cozy design
- Padded interior for more comfort
- Fancy control panel
- Limited massage modes
- Tight on the hands
- Not ideal for large hands
Best Hand Massager Buying Guide
Hands are used to do virtually everything; eat, drive, type, clean you name it. So it’s no wonder that they often experience fatigue and at times pain due to muscle cramps and tension aches. It’s important to pamper these precious body parts through massages. However, due to your busy schedule you may lack time to visit a professional massage parlor. By investing in a quality hand massager, you save time and money since you can massage the hand as you carry out other tasks.
Hand massagers apply reflexology and acupuncture technique to apply pressure or knead your hand providing instant relief. If you have a hand injury or chronic pain and arthritis, constantly massaging your hands will greatly improve blood circulation and relieve you off pain. Some of the massagers provide you with deep tissue massaging which is also great for your hands.
Benefits of a Hand Massage
Pampering your hands comes with immense benefits such as:
- Helps with poor circulation – Your hands are bound to get stiff and crampy. A massage will help oxygen to flow easily to your hands which releases any cramps and gets rid of any pain or stiffness present.
- Pain Relief – If you have experienced a recent hand injury or sprained your hand, massages are a great way to help you recover and heal. Massages help with scar tissues and adhesion caused by injuries.
- Better sleep – For someone who lacks sleep at night, a massage may be just what you need to sleep soundly at night. A brief and focused hand massage helps you relax and sleep better.
- Ease Headaches – Hand massagers apply reflexology which connects to different points in your head and this may help ease any tension headaches and migraines.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Hand Massager
Here are a number of factors to keep in mind when shopping for a hand massager;
- Attachments – Additional attachments help you customize your massage by having alternative heads which will provide you with a more comfortable experience. Some of the gadgets may have no attachments while others may have up to six different additional attachments. It’s all up to you and the type of massage you are aiming for.
- Power – For deeper penetration, you need to go for a massager with higher power. If you want a soothing massage with less intensity, you can opt for a massager that will not consume too much power.
- Ergonomic Handle – To help you maneuver to all parts of the massager, the hand massager is fitted with an ergonomic handle. Such a design helps give you a good grip as you move around the hand and apply pressure where necessary.
There’s no reason why you shouldn’t pamper your hands especially if you are often fatigued or have an injury. Investing in a quality hand massager will help release any cramps, alleviate pain and ease muscle cramps that may make your hands stiff and prevent you from being efficient. Hopefully, through this review you have an idea of the best hand massagers and have even spotted a product that is just perfect for your needs. Go ahead and spoil those precious hands.