Vessel sinks for bathroom have come a long way. In the early 2000s, they were the talk of the town with almost every luxurious home having one. However, their glory was short-lived as other types of bathroom sinks entered the market.
Fast-forward! Today, these vessel sinks seem to have entered the market again with a big bang, and this time it appears they are not going anywhere. These sinks have come to prove that they had more to offer that we thought about. They feature a simple bowl and come in different materials, including metal, stone, pottery, and glass, giving that modern twist to your bathroom.
If you are looking to move with the trend when renovating your bathroom, move along with us as we show you ten cool vessel sinks for bathroom that would breathe a fresh look into your bathroom. Enjoy!
Top 10 Vessel Sinks for Bathroom of 2020 Reviewed
1. KINGO HOME Above Counter White Porcelain Ceramic Bathroom Vessel SinkBest Above-Counter Vessel Sink
Are you looking for the best above-counter vessel sink? If so, then you should consider buying the KINGO HOME Above-Counter vessel sink. Its white color is both stylish and elegant to the extent of becoming the center of attraction once installed in your bathroom. We are talking about a ceramic sink with a baked-on finish. The outer surface is glossy, non-porous, scratch-resistant, and durable. You can expect to have this sink for a long time after installation.
Measuring 16 by 13 by 5.5 inches, this sizeable vessel is big enough for most of the bathroom uses. It is perfect for use when washing your face, brushing teeth, and so on. The drain is located right at the center of the sink, giving it an optimal drainage capability. The good thing with this sink is that it is extremely easy to install. However, you will have to buy the pop-up drain and faucet separately.
- A stylish, elegant, vessel sink
- Has a centered drain for easy drainage
- The sink is easy to install
- You have to buy the faucet and drain separately
- Doesn’t have an overflow drain
- Some users said the sink might leak
2. Miligore Modern Glass Vessel SinkBest Round Clear Vessel Sink
If you are looking for an outstanding vessel sink, consider getting one made of glass. Characteristically transparent, this vessel sink is made in consideration of the highest levels of quality. The Miligore Modern Glass Vessel Sink is stylish, sleek, elegant, and glamorous. It is an expertly-crafted, clear, round sink that’s set to redefine the ambiance in your bathroom.
This glass vessel sink is made using the highest grade of single-layer tempered glass, which makes it durable. The glass is ½-inch thick. It has the ability to resist impact from external forces. In addition, it has a surface that stands against scratches and stains. Thus, it will maintain its luster for years to come. It comes with a drain hole
- Modern, elegant, and stylish
- A high-quality glass, which is also durable
- It is relatively easy to install, given it is mounted above the counter
- Prone to developing terrible looking water spots
- It may leak if not properly installed
- Comes with a drain hole but not the places to fix faucets
3. KES Bathroom Vessel SinkBest Rectangular Porcelain Sink
One of the best materials for making vessel sinks is porcelain. The KES Bathroom Vessel Sink features a baked-on glaze, which makes it very durable. Once you buy it, you will not have to worry about constant maintenance. All it takes is a little bit of wiping to get the smooth surface clean. Like all the other porcelain vessels in your house, this particular product is elegant and will definitely improve your ambiance.
Unlike other vessels which are round, this particular one is rectangular. It measures 19 by 14 5/8 by 5 3/8 inches. The bowl has a depth of 4 1/8 inches, which is as deep as you can get from a market leading vessel sink. Even though rectangular, the vessel sink has rounded edges to prevent freak accidents. Since it is meant for mounting on top of the counter, you don’t need a professional to install it for you. It works well with wall-mounted faucets.
- Elegant porcelain for improved bathroom ambiance
- To maintain it, you only need to wipe with a dry cloth
- Rectangular but with rounded edges to prevent accidents
- Does not come with built-in faucet holes
- May require caulking at the corners to prevent rocking
- Porcelain is delicate and requires careful handling in transit
4. Aqueterior Modern Bathroom Round Artistic Tempered Glass Vessel Vanity SinkBest Artistic Vessel Sink
Manufacturers of vessel sinks seem to prefer tempered glass over other materials. This Aqueterior vessel sink is rounded in shape, making it safe for people around your home. When you accidentally bump into it, you are unlikely to come out with injuries. It is a sizeable vessel sink with a 16.5-inch diameter and a 5.75-inch depth. That’s large enough for needs such as hand washing and brushing teeth.
It is a sleek, fashionable vessel sink that’s bound to redefine the way your bathroom looks. Since you live in the modern age, why should you stick to the traditional? It is designed for countertop installation, without leaving unnecessary overflow. Even though easy to install, you will buy the sink, drain, faucet, and mounting ring separately.
- Tempered glass makes the finish in your bathroom more modern
- It is a sizeable vessel sink to serve all your washing needs
- Meant for the easy countertop installation method
- You have to buy the faucets, drains, and mounting ring separately
- May come with white spots in the rim coloring
- It is delicate and required careful handling while in transit
5. VIGO VG07050 Titanium Glass Vessel Bathroom SinkBest Titanium Glass Vessell Sink
Are you one of the homeowners looking for a one of a kind vessel sink for your bathroom? If “yes,” then this handmade piece of art is what you need. You don’t have to be someone who appreciates style to love this vessel. It is a hand-painted piece of art with a smooth, polished interior. Its black and white finish makes it the perfect centerpiece for your bathroom. Together with the attractiveness, you will definitely find it to be very functional.
Given that it is an above counter sink, it is easy to install. You don’t have to spend money on a professional plumber. You only have to ensure that the hole on the counter is big enough to accommodate your sink. One thing you should know about tempered glass is that it is durable and safe all at the same time. Don’t expect this sink to scratch, chip, or crack easily.
- It is handmade for a uniquely elegant finish
- The vessel sink is easy to install
- It is made of durable tempered glass
- Requires slowly turning on the water to avoid getting splashed
- Might have a greenish hue, even though it’s described as “simply silver.”
- One needs to check that it conforms with the vanity
6. Luxier CS-006 Bathroom Porcelain Ceramic Vessel Vanity SinkBest Vessell Sink with Modern Contemporary Design
If you are looking for a luxury vessel sink for your bathroom, this is an option you may want to consider. It is an artfully made sink that’s bound to be the talking point among visitors coming to your home. In terms of dimensions, the sink is a 16 by 16 inches square with a 4.5-inch depth. It is this size that makes this sink a must-have for the discerning buyer.
It comes in simple white color and weighs only 19.6 pounds. The sink requires above the counter installation. Due to the ease of installation, you can easily get away with a DIY job. It comes with a hole where you will install the faucet. If you appreciate ceramic vessels, this is a must-have.
- Made in a unique luxurious design
- It is a large-sized sink that’s fit for all your hygiene needs
- Has a hole for faucet installation
- You have to separately buy the faucet
- Incorrect installation may make the sink to leak
- Some reviewers have complained about flaws in the design of the sink
7. VCCUCINE Rectangle Above Counter Porcelain Ceramic Bathroom VesselBest Vessell Sink with Crystalline Glaze
In what material do you prefer your vessel sink to come? For many, a ceramic vessel sink is what they long for. If you are one of them, you may want to buy the VCCUCINE ceramic vessel sink for the bathroom. On top of the ceramic material, the manufacturers have put a crystalline glaze for the perfect finish. Add to that the fact that it is made using a European-inspired design and you have a unique vessel sink.
Due to its smooth finish, the ceramic surface is uniquely easy to clean and maintain. For this kind of material, all that’s required is minimal wiping. It measures 18.90 by 14.57 by 5.12 inches. Use it in your bathroom, and it will become the focal point.
- Made of luxurious ceramic material
- Cured at high temperatures to ensure it is durable
- Comes with a large capacity
- You have to separately buy faucets and other fixtures
- Does not include a popup drain
- Some users are bothered with the small logo on the vessel sink
8. ELITE Bathroom Rectangular White Porcelain Ceramic Vessel Sink
Some of the most elegant vessel sinks are made of ceramics of the highest quality. The ELITE bathroom vessel sink is one of them. It is an exquisite piece of art that’s ideal for installing on a white countertop. The porcelain from which it’s made is so durable that it can withstand all kinds of temperatures in the home. That means you can use it with cold or hot water faucets.
It comes with an attached brass faucet but which is made to sparkle by brushed nickel. Unlike other vessel sinks, this particular product comes ready with its faucet hole. Thus, there is no need for you to drill the counter to get a place to install the faucet. If you are looking for an easy to install countertop vessel sink, this is a good option.
- Features an elegant white color
- Made of durable porcelain ceramic
- Comes with a faucet hole for easy installation
- Requires you to pull out the plug assembly for the water to drain fast
- Its flat bottom may encourage the accumulation of residue
- The sides of the vessel sink may flare out after installation
9. KOHLER K-2660-1-0 Vox Rectangle Vessel Bathroom SinkBest Vessell Sink for Big Spaces
One of the features that buyers look for in a vessel sink is whether it has a built-in faucet hole. Many of the vessel sinks on the market today do not come with these faucet holes. The KOHLER K-2660-1-0 Vox is an exception. It has a faucet hole for easy, fast installation. The faucet hole is on a deck which you can use to hold some of the things you use in the bathroom.
It is made of vitreous china, a long-lasting material that’s bound to last for a long time to come. This is basically a rectangular affair measuring 25.5 by 20.5 by 9.8 inches. With that depth, it is one of the most voluminous vessel sinks around. Did you know that this sink straddles between the vessel and drop-in installing?
- Comes with a built-in faucet hole
- Made of long-lasting vitreous china
- A voluminous addition to your bathroom
- You have to buy the faucet separately
- May not be flat enough for installation on the countertop
- May also leave a huge gap that requires caulking to fill in
10. American Standard Utility Sinks
If you are looking for a vessel sink that’s perfect your 22-inch vanity, this is what you should buy. The American Standard Utility Sinks measures 22 by 18.5 by 4.5 inches and is perfect for your vanity. What that means is that you don’t have to go shopping around for an oversized vanity. Additionally, it has an integrated faucet deck for the installation of a single faucet. That’s a plus for a vessel sink.
One thing you will note about this vessel sink is its rectangular design. It looks modern and elegant all at the same time. The sparkling white color is bound to be the center of attraction in the bathroom. You will find this vessel sink easy to clean. It comes with all the plumbing fixtures and faucets. This is definitely a vessel sink you want to have in your bathroom, isn’t it?
- Ideal size for a 22-inch vanity
- Has a faucet deck with a single hole for easy installation
- It is easy to clean and maintain since all it takes is some wiping
- The three holes at the back for wall mounting looks a little odd since it’s a vessel sink
- May not be as big as some of the other vessel sinks on the market
- The package does not include the necessary fixtures
Choosing the Best Vessel Sink for Bathroom: The Ultimate Buying Guide
Just like any other room in your house, you have to showcase your taste for fine things when renovating your bathroom. We are talking about small things such as bathroom mats, shower heads, and the bathroom sinks! When ti comes to the sink, you will love what vessel sinks have to offer you. The following are factors that will determine the vessel sink you pick for your bathroom:
There are different types of vessel sinks including those made of metal, china, porcelain, glass, cast iron, and solid surface. Due to the uniqueness of these materials, the sinks have different characteristics. Here is a detailed discussion of each type of vessel sink material:
- China/Fireclay/Porcelain. These sinks are made in a similar way from clay-based ceramics. They have a smooth and lustrous surface. Thus, they are easy to clean. Unlike metallic vessel sinks, they are non-corrosive and less prone to discoloration. The major disadvantage of these materials is that they can easily crack or chip upon heavy impact.
- Metal: Metallic sinks could be made of brass, copper or stainless steel. Compared to other materials, sinks of this type are durable. They can easily survive a heavy impact. For metals such as copper, you have to make an extra effort when cleaning. They are prone to corrosion and may develop spots with time.
- Glass: One of the most common materials for making vessel sinks is tempered glass. Unlike ordinary glass, this kind has undergone controlled chemical and thermal treatment and is strong and durable. Thus, sinks made of tempered glass are durable. No matter how strong the impact, they hardly shatter or crack. Even though they develop spots due to hard water, tempered glass sinks are easy to clean.
Bathroom vessel sinks are available in different sizes. The size you choose will largely depend on your needs and the place where you want to install it. A good vessel sink is one which fits on top of your vanity almost perfectly. So don’t buy a size too big or too small.
The size of a sink is determined either by the diameter of the circular top or the length and width of the rectangular top. Check that the sink sits in well with space where you intend to install it. The depth also matters. While there are sinks with a depth of 3.5 inches, others are as deep as 9 inches. The option you pick goes hand in hand with your needs.
What style do you prefer your sink to have? Is it square, rectangular or round? Most glass vessel sinks are made in the form of bowls. They have a rounded shape and will require to be installed over the surface. They come in hues of blue or green. Some are artistically designed to make the ambiance of your bathroom even better. On the other hand, ceramic sinks are mostly square or rectangular in shape. Apart from being elegant, they ooze of modernity. They are durable and easy to maintain.
When thinking about the style of vessel sink to buy, you need to keep in mind how your vanity and the rest of the bathroom looks. The style you choose should be able to make your bathroom décor better. The idea is to make the sink the focal point. Thus, choose a sink with a similar but standout color. Importantly, keep the sink color the same as that of the tub, toilet, and shower. Make sure the overall bathroom décor benefits from the texture and color of the sink.
Sinks are not created the same. While some require minimal maintenance, others are hard to keep clean. It all depends on the material from which the sink is made. If it’s metallic, then it could easily corrode. Thus, it would require extra effort to maintain. The easiest sinks to maintain are glass and ceramic. With a little wiping, the sink will look as good as new.
What type of vessel sink do you want to buy? It is metallic, glass or ceramic? Before you settle on a particular material, you have to consider some factors as we have covered above. Luckily for you, we have done the hard work on your behalf and researched 10 cool vessel sinks for bathroom that you can buy today. They are stylish and enhance the current décor in your bathroom.